If you’re interested in transferring to Hofstra University, the Office of Undergraduate Admission will be sponsoring Transfer Days on the following dates through August:
- Tuesday, July 14, 9 a.m. -3 p.m.
- Saturday, July 18, 9 a.m.-noon
- Monday, July 20, 9 a.m. -3 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 21, 9 a.m. -7 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 28, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Thursday, July 30, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 4, 9 a.m. -7 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 11, 9 a.m. -7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 12, 9 a.m. -3 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 18, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Thursday, August 20, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Monday, August 24, noon-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 25, noon-7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 26, noon-7 p.m.
- Thursday, August 27, noon-7 p.m.
- Friday, August 28, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Apply and receive an admission decision and credit evaluation, meet with an academic advisor and register for the fall 2015 semester. You will need to submit a transfer application and transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities to complete your registration. If you wish to expedite your Transfer Day visit, we suggest you submit those items at least one business day prior to your Transfer Day program.
Want to know if you qualify for financial aid while you’re here? Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) prior to your Transfer Day visit.
Reservations for Transfer Days are recommended, but not required.