The Hofstra University chapter of the American Marketing Association (HAMA) took home six top awards at the 2014 AMA national collegiate conference in New Orleans, including Top 25 best-performing chapters in North America. HAMA is the largest pre-professional organization at Hofstra.
“I’m pleased to announce that at the American Marketing Association’s 36th Annual International Collegiate Conference in New Orleans, HAMA was awarded a spot in the coveted ‘Top 25′ list of best performing AMA chapters in North America. There are a total of 351 chapters,” said faculty advisor Dr. Rick Wilson.
Besides the Top 25 award, HAMA took home the following honors:
- Outstanding Professional Development
- Outstanding Chapter Planning
- Outstanding Chapter Communications
- Honorable Mention for Marketing Week activities
- Honorable Mention for the Case Competition
Cover photo: Hofstra American Marketing Association members at the national collegiate conference in New Orleans, LA